But before we dispatch them:
0. If you haven't already, download and install Google Authenticator on your phone.
1. Log in to Bitrise and go to your profile!
2. Click Security in the right side menu:
3. And then click Enable:
4. Open Google Authenticator and scan the QR-code that appeared on your screen.
5. Enter the 6-digit code that was generated.
Your account is now all set up! ✅
Also, we suggest that you check your connected accounts (GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab and Xamarin) too and enable TFAs.
Happy security! 🚀