We just can't believe it is December already! Unusually, you'll find some so-far unmentioned pieces of news along with November's highlights.
- Deploy to Bitrise step now returns warnings in case the step specifies 5 emails but 1-2 can't be notified for one reason or another.
- New step: telegram-notifier 1.0.0 notifies Telegram groups about build status. Thanks, @munirwanis
- New step: steplib PR review (Diawi) is a tiny step which just formalizes loading the diawi npm module, and then using it to upload an ipa/apk/zip to Diawi for distribution (https://www.diawi.com). Thanks, @deanWombourne
- New step: Update jira issue field 1.0.0 updates a JIRA issues field like Fix version or Links. Existing value is overwritten. Thanks, @koral--
- Tenacious env vars - Assign the value of one environment variable to multiple others with the new set env var step.
- Awesomeness abound: try our "iOS Auto Provision" step! 🚀 - Yes, you read that right: iOS provisioning, automated. On Bitrise. 🎉
- Auto-cancel running builds too (if needed) - By popular request, now you can cancel running builds along with all the others in the queue to have the latest code version built as soon as possible. 🏃
- Handle your Bitrise tokens more easily - Your profile's security tab - especially the authentication tokens part - just got its new, clean-cut look.
- Latest updates concerning code signing on Bitrise - We're making iOS developers' lives a bit more error-free. 🙂
- See all the file infos on the code signing tab 🐱 - Have you seen our automatic "iOS Auto Provision" step? We're sure you have. But if you don't want to use it you'll love our updates on the code signing tab.
News and stories 🗞
- x86 emulators are on! - In an experimenting mood? How about trying an x86 emulator on Bitrise? 👨🔬
- Add a plus layer of security to your Bitrise account - Secure your Bitrise account with two-factor authentication! It takes only a couple of minutes and we'll assign our sharks with laser beams to protect your account too.
- Test a PR manually before merging it - Test a pull request for an Android app manually before merging it to avoid superfluous rounds of testing and deploying.
- Test just a library, not a whole app on Bitrise! - Learn how to test an Android library on Bitrise's Virtual Device Testing.
- Never type your workflow IDs again! - We don't have full shell completion for the Bitrise CLI (yet!) but for now, we can show you some clever snippets with which you can enable completion at least for the bitrise run command.
We wish you a happy December!