In addition to a serious facelift, we've also added a couple of improvements to the Bitrise dashboard.
You cannot really miss the update if you log in to Bitrise: the new dashboard has a pretty, shiny new design, matching the one we introduced in the summer to the static part of our site.
We're focusing on your builds and want to show you the most important information possible at a glance:
- The dashboard now shows an improved overview of your builds on Latest builds tab. One build card contains all the info of a build of an app you need to know quickly:
- build status: running, success, failed and aborted icons
- the branch the build ran on
- the stack used
- visibility: private/public
- the number and duration of the build
- commit message
- You can also see the number of queued builds displayed on the tab
- And the queued builds' details on a separate tab.
- On the right side of the screen, you'll find all your apps listed and the status of its last build.
Search and filter
We've also wanted to incorporate some of the very useful functions you've been missing:
- Filter your builds by their status
- Global app search in the nav bar: search for your app from any page
We hope you'll like the new, revamped dashboard as much as we do. Let us know your thoughts! 🚀