We are really happy to let you know that we officially support fastlane!
What is fastlane?
fastlane lets you define and run your deployment pipelines for different environments. It helps you unify and automate your app’s release process. fastlane connects all fastlane tools and third party tools, like CocoaPods and xctool.
fastlane is a collection of ruby scripts that covers the most usual tasks required when submitting a new iOS app or update to the App Store:
- deliver uploads screenshots, metadata and your app to the App Store
- snapshot automates taking localized screenshots of your iOS app on every device
- frameit quickly puts your screenshots into the right device frames
- PEM automatically generates and renew your push notification profiles
- sigh automatically generates and manages your provisioning profiles
- produce creates new iOS apps on iTunes Connect and Developer Portal
- cert automatically creates and maintain iOS code signing certificates
- codes creates promo codes for iOS Apps using the command line
How to get started?
We have created a tutorial to make it easy for you to get started with fastlane.