Even if Halloween and Hacktoberfest are over, we had quite a few other things going on. Check out what you might have missed. ✨
- Auto-cancel builds and keep rolling - Kick out all the on-hold builds from your build queue if you only need the newest one and save even more time. 🎉
- Xcode 9 code signing on Bitrise - Recently there have been some new code signing issues around but they've got solved. 🚀 Read our blogpost to find out what you'll have to do.
- Images in build artifacts - View images generated as build artifacts on the spot: in your browser! 🖥
- Find the build your are looking for with advanced build filtering - Do you need to find a specific build? It just got easier!
News and stories 🗞
- Hello, Hacktoberfest! 🎃 - We participated in Hacktoberfest (and are waiting for our cooool T-shirts). Did you? :)
- Whitelabel apps on Bitrise - Create several different apps from the same code base and automate their build, testing and deployment on Bitrise.
- Testing in React Native — Jest & Detox - Read a guest post by Monte Thakka, software engineer at Pillow about the reasons for testing the Pillow Pro app and the kinds of tests they can use, how they use Jest (unit tests) and Detox (end-to-end tests) for their app. And finally, about running these tests on Bitrise. 🙂
- Run a workflow from your repository - You can now run a workflow from your repository if you want to. But there are a couple of things to consider before that. 🤔
- How to simulate file I/O errors for testing purposes - Check out some edge-cases you might want to test for.
- Seamless Android Builds With Bitrise. Offload Your System -Are you annoyed by slow Android builds which slow down your system and make it unusable? Ihor Klimov has found a solution to some of those problems!
Don't eat all the treats in one go! 😉