Guest video tutorial by Daniel Creagh, iOS Developer at Resilient plc.
Daniel Creagh, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. He also writes iOS apps for Resilient and lives in London.
In his tutorial video Daniel Creagh shows how to get automated UI tests for an iOS project using xCode running on Bitrise. He uses the same project (along with Hoverfly) with Bitrise in order to fully automate UI testing that was created in the previous part of the series. (There you can learn how to set up Hoverfly to behave as a mock back end and how to use Xcode Test to create automated UI tests.)
In this tutorial see how
- the project is uploaded to a remote git repository (Bitbucket)
- setup a new workflow to use Hoverfly for iOS UI testing
On Bitrise follow the steps of creating a first green build:
1. Create a new workflow to use only Xcode Test step.
2. Add a Script step and install Hoverfly to import the .json with your test cases.
3. Modify trigger map to trigger the new testing workflow for pushes.
We hope you'll find this useful. 🙂
Happy building! 🚀