Track your build and test performance to get unstuck, get on track and accelerate your pipelines. Visualize performance and identify bottlenecks by using historical build and test performance tracking. Today, we introduce Build Insights Pro, a new awesome extension to help you achieve more.
We built Build Insights, the mobile-focused, out-of-the-box solution that requires no setup or manual hosting to enable our users to monitor their build performance and track accompanying metrics. Now, on top of these functionalities, we launch Build Insights Pro so that you can dig deep into your team's build performance to find those critical bottlenecks.
With Build Insights, you can keep an eye on build performance, build stability, and credit consumption. Additionally, Build Insights Pro will bring you the ability to
- Measure and react to changes in performance more quickly.
- Monitor, predict, and optimize usage throughout the year.
- Spot those anomalous tests so you can drill down on exact issues.
- Address flakiness and stop wasting build time.
- Compare up-to-date performance snapshots with historical trends to quickly spot and resolve issues.
How does this look?
Now, in addition to the app, Workflow, and Step-level data, you can see historical trends and performance metrics for your tests too.
Tests can be filtered by status, test suite, module, and branch, then data can be sorted by performance metrics using the column headers.
See a timeline of executions for individual tests to spot spikes or patterns in status, including re-runs.