Gartner introduced a new category to their Magic Quadrant for 2023: DevOps Platforms, and Bitrise was named in the exclusive list for specializing in automated mobile app delivery. We are delighted to be included and are especially proud to have Gartner highlight the following as Bitrises’ stand-out features:
- The high satisfaction rate our customers give us for our excellent customer service. Our customer success team ensure genuine partnerships are formed with customers through dedicated onboarding, custom consulting and enablement programs
- Our cloud development environment including our powerful virtual M1 instances for iOS development and the Step Library, the 360+ open-source integrations that let you do just about anything on Bitrise
- Our build and test caching capabilities with low latency build CDN infrastructure (due to our acquisition of Flare Build Systems, a provider of Bazel build infrastructure, in 2022)
What is the Gartner Magic Quadrant?
Gartner's 2023 Magic Quadrant is a culmination of research in a specific market, giving you a wide view of the relative positions of the market’s competitors. Why? So mobile app development teams can use this report to understand key technology partners.
Gartner defines DevOps platforms as those that provide fully integrated capabilities to enable continuous delivery of software using Agile and DevOps practices.
The Gartner Magic Quadrant 2023 recommends Bitrise, our Mobile DevOps Platform, as the one to choose if you're looking to adopt or scale DevOps practices for both native and cross-platform mobile app development.
According to Gartner, the DevOps market is on the rise. More specifically, the Mobile DevOps market. This is where Bitrise comes in - our CI/CD Mobile DevOps platform has been built for mobile, by mobile engineers who founded the company. Gartner places Bitrise in the ‘niche’ section of the Magic Quadrant for this reason; we’re focused on mobile.
Take a look at some of the key reasons 6,000+ customers chose Bitrise, the CI/CD Platform built for Mobile DevOps, to power some of the world's leading apps:
- Automated Mobile App Delivery | Bitrise’s fully-hosted CI/CD Mobile DevOps Platform automates mobile app delivery by eliminating multi-tool friction and manual hand-offs.
- Remote Caching | Bitrise’s acquisition of Flare Build, the Bazel build infrastructure experts, gives mobile developers access to powerful remote caching and up to 10x shorter feedback loops.
- Apple Silicon M1 tiers | Bitrise’s range of M1 and M1 Max machine types provide you with the fastest machines and the latest technology with Apple Silicon in the market for your memory and build needs.
- 360+ Mobile Tailored Steps | Bitrise Steps are open-source, out-of-the-box integrations made to boost your automation needs to build, test and deploy your apps to App Stores.
- App Delivery Metrics | Track key app delivery metrics easily with Bitrise Insights. Prioritize the most troublesome issues by digging into negative trends, and fixing those fast.
Everyone at Bitrise is delighted to be named in such a prestigious category, thank you to all our loyal customers who are using Bitrise to power their mobile apps.
“Being named in this Gartner Magic Quadrant is great! It’s further validation that our vision of building the world's first and best Mobile DevOps Platform is something that our customers and the market is looking for and excited about”, Barnabas Birmacher, CEO & Co-founder of Bitrise.
See for yourself how Bitrise made it to the exclusive Gartner Magic Quadrant 2023. Learn more and book a demo: https://bitrise.io/bitrise-named-in-gartner-magic-quadrant-2023.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for DevOps Platforms, Manjunath Bhat, Thomas Murphy, Joachim Herschmann, Daniel Betts, Chris Saunderson, Hassan Ennaciri, Bill Holz, Peter Hyde, 5 June 2023.
1Gartner Research Methodologies, “Magic Quadrant'', 17 November 2022. https://www.gartner.com/en/research/methodologies/magic-quadrants-research
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from CrowdStrike. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.